Kaya Danielle

Written By AZKA on Wednesday, July 18, 2012 | 1:00 AM


Kaya Danielle, Playboy Cyber Girl du mois de mai 2011
Kaya Danielle, Cyber Girl of the Month May 2011

More than two years after her first Playboy audition, Kaya Danielle is still giddy about being a Playboy model. ; "When I found out I won Cyber Girl of the Month, I was in tears and excited"; she says. " They've seen me through everything, giving me luck and strength during all the ups and downs. I couldn't ask for anything more.".








Though the culinary arts student is plenty talented in front of the camera, Kaya is recently moved behind it as an on-set photographer for a TV series and a stylist for photo shoots. "I am a go-getter and want to accomplish anything and everything !".





Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment